07 January 2010

Well, that was fun

My three week long break is almost over! I have Friday and the weekend and then back to school and work I go... I can't decided if I'm happy about it or not. School is super expensive and I still feel lost at the bakery, but hopefully I will catch on. The husband is still playing Modern Warfare II, and I even played a little. Still not my favorite, but it is satisfying to finally shoot one of those fictional little men. Still my favorite game at the moment is actually a free IPod Touch app called Depict. it's like pictionary and you play against other people online, very fun. Did I already write all this? I have an odd sense of deja vu...

The snow here is pretty high. My puppy was very happy about this. She loves to pounce on it and eat it. I threw a snow ball for her and she actually tried to bring it back to me! very cute!

Clearly she is much bigger now. Here is a more recent photo:

Friday is coming up and we're hanging out with friends. Again I wish we had that new Mario Wii game that just came out! It feels as if everyone has it but me... though I'm sure that's not accurate. Still I heard that there is a game called: Mario RPG available for download on the Wii and I was interested. Apparently it came out a long long time ago but was never released in North America. Go figure. Still I'm a glutton for Mario.

On another note we saw the Avatar movie. it was AWESOME! predictable yes, but what movie isn't at some point? I read that conservatives are mad because of it seems anti-american but i think it's really good and worth seeing. the acting is good, the story is good, you care about the characters, the love story is great and there are plenty of action scenes that had me clutching the seat. however it does display American military in a not-so-pretty light so if that bothers you i guess go watch transformers instead. lots of military love there.

I promise to post more as a half-ass new years resolution. I can't let Mike Chan beat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment